Most Popular

A Running Guide for the Overweight Runner

There is a man that runs around my town all of the time carrying himself with no evidence of being tired. You may see him out at the park r...

5.03.2010

Awake. Energetic. Definition.


All of the Above.


I am awake today. There is nothing sluggish in me right now. My body woke up naturally with that aid of an alarm clock on time and feels good. I have already weighed in for the weigh-in post tonight – that went well. :)

I have been struggling with keeping up with reading all of the blogs lately; I am busy. This post is just a precursor to what is coming later. I don’t normally do multiple posts during the day, but have decided that today – with my excellent energy level – deserved an extra post.

The heightened energy may be in part because of the upcoming race on Saturday. Maybe it’s the continued weight loss I am seeing. It might be because I am starting to see definition of muscles in my pictures. Or, it could be because it’s teacher appreciation week at our school – so that means goodies! I can’t quite pin-point the reason – but to be honest, don’t really care too; I’ll just take it and run with it.

Check in later for an expanded post!


What is one thing that has brightened your day on this Awesome Monday?!

18 comments:

kathyj333 said...

My day is brighter because I'm alive.

Pining for Pinterest said...

I love teacher appreciation week. Today we got breakfast :)

~HoneyB~ said...

So far it has been brighter because I have had quiet time in the morning to read all of the inspirational blogs on my list... yous included :) I love the positive energy and motivation!

Syl said...

nothing better than waking up fresh and energized!

I have a hard time keeping up with blogs too, but everyone understands it.

Helen said...

Mondays are a hard blog day for me cause I usually unplug for most of the weekend so lots of reading to do!

My day was brighted by a fabulous run at 5 this morning. I was so happy to get it done before the rain arrived!

Jeremy Logsdon said...

Mondays are a tough day, but as a few other people have said, it is a good thing to simply be alive. :)

Have fun with teacher appreciation week. Teachers do not get the appreciation they deserve. Thanks for helping educate our youth.

LAF said...

I took an awesome walk this morning with my husband and dogs. I'm so lucky!
Did not think about it in such positive terms till I read this post, thanks!!

fitmacdaddy said...

Seth, I agree with everyone here. You're an amazingly positive guy. I really enjoy your blog...I just ordered p90X by the way and I can't wait to get started. It's just going to have to wait for a week or two.

Tonyne said...

I just found out that the gym was actually broken into on Thursday night and I was actually safe and sound this morning. What brightens my day about this is, it's safe for me to go back after work and get my work out in! However, I think from now on I'll take my phone with me to the gym always.

To answer your question: it is a public amenity center, but in the mornings at 6am I'm usually there by myself. It's unmanned.

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

Two good things this Monday:

The air conditioner in my classroom is working!

My ankle feels normal! No burning or creaking. Yay!

Chad said...

Glad you're having a good Monday - I'm struggling with keeping up with blogs lately, too. Anyhow, looking forward to your weigh-in post, and happy teacher appreciation week!

Carol Anne said...

I'm glad you are having a nice day! I woke up energized and got my workout in early. Now the yoga tonight is just extra credit :) Can't wait for you to come home. Love you!

Allison said...

A couple things have brightened my Monday.....I think I'm starting to finally feel better! As proof of that, I ventured out of the house to go pick up the Muse tickets I won last week.

Jessica @ Food for Thought said...

Isn't it a great feeling of accomplishment to look at pictures of yourself and see your hard work paying off? It's awesome and I'm glad for you! You have sure worked your butt off for it!!

This Monday, being in middle TN area, I am brightened, literally, by the sun finally shining after 2 full days of rain.

Tara said...

I am brightened by the hour spent with my trainer before jumping back into the chaos known as my brother.

Molly said...

Your enthusiasm is contagious! Thanks for passing it on!

Anonymous said...

Now that I think of it, there are so many things that have brightened my day today: the weather is beautiful, I had a great workout, my kids are behaving, I'm catching up on my favorite blogs....I could go on and on!

Christine said...

The fact that my little brother is sending me his p90x insanity workouts and I won't have to fork over any dough for it...
does that make me cheap? Probably, lol.